Juniors must have successfully completed at least (4) 3Gun matches prior to May 1st deadline. This is NOT a beginner’s firearms safety class. We expect the juniors to know range commands and be comfortable shooting on the clock and under the instruction of an RO. This will allow the instructors to focus on teaching intermediate and advanced skills and not basic range safety.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
1. Hat, eye and ear protection (for parents too), reliable firearms, holster, belt, 3+ magazine pouches, at least four working magazines, and ammunition for each discipline. *Amounts for ammo will be updated prior to camp. * Chairs for parents are a good idea.
2. Appropriate clothing for the possible inclement Glengary, WV weather and a good pair of athletic shoes as you will be both standing and running. Peacemaker can be windy, so a jacket for the morning is a good idea. No offensive clothing or logos will be allowed. NOTE: Please wear modest clothing, nothing too tight, or too short.
TOTAL CAMP COST PER JUNIOR
$300.00 for tuition
1. Transportation to Winchester, VA and ammunition shipping costs will be up to you. Be sure to check with your airlines as many are putting ammunition weight restrictions on baggage.
2. Lunch arrangements are still being made. You can pack a lunch if you prefer. Dinner and breakfast are your responsibility.
3. Any additional cost for sight seeing, car rental, visiting around the Winchester, VA area, etc. will also be your responsibility.
We are expecting all juniors to be exemplary citizens along with their parents or guardians. However, if any one of the Team Leaders has any issues with any junior that is not immediately resolved, the shooter and escorts will be asked to leave immediately, with no refund.
HOW YOU SIGN UP
For applications please see the Sign-Up Now page.